First Post
This is my first post on this site. Just getting a feel for it all. I am up WAY TOO EARLY for a saturday morning but I had to get my new car inspected. Now I shall work on my many online courses. LoL
SO last night the senior cheerleaders of my high school were designated my brothers house to "toliet paper" because he is a senior football player (thats just how it has always been from years ago) Needless to say they went overboard on our house. I am assuming its because they have a high school crush on him. I get young girls everyday telling me how attractive my brother is. (like I really care LoL) So here is a little bit a how my house looked:

1 Comments:
An interesting coincidence. You may be using toiet paper in one of your assignments. Perhaps you can enlist the help of those cheerleaders!
Post a Comment
<< Home